Thursday, June 27, 2013

Semester 1 Summary

So far, this course has honestly been tiring and at some times intense while at the same time being very intriguing. So much information has been packed into 3 long weeks that have felt like months. Generally speaking, we've only learned the basics of kinematics and forces, but 3 weeks ago I definitely wouldn't have been able to tell you how high a cliff is based on how long it takes to fall down, finding a distance based on the angle of trajectory, or even the now seemingly simple difference between velocity and speed. Although things were challenging quite often, it always kept me engaged and i can't remember a time where I wasn't either paying full attention or working on something. Besides the obvious challenges such as "I don't understand what the question is saying" and "We weren't learning this when I left to go to the bathroom 2 minutes ago," I can honestly say that I didn't have any problems whatsoever for these past 3 weeks. Overall, I have had a great time so far and anxiously look forward to the second semester.

1 comment:

  1. I guess that it is comforting to know that I can go off into entire new parts of units in the span of the short 2 minute "bio breaks"

    You are doing a great job and continue to ask the right questions to help in your understanding.

    ReplyDelete