What is "Physics?"
Physics has basically been the study of everything. So much of it has been applied to real everyday life and its been very interesting overall.
Did I love the class?
Well... I enjoyed the class a lot, but too much of anything can be a bad thing sometimes. Although the material was interesting and I seemed to be doing fairly well in the class, summer physics couldn't escape the nature of summer classes which tend to feel overwhelming towards the end.
What did i learn in physics?
I learned a lot in this relatively short class that I honestly think may not stick with me very much, considering I can barely recall what we did 3 weeks ago. One thing that I did learn that will stick with me in the future is that on rare occasions, it is possible for me to pay attention for longer than half an hour at a time. In many other classes, i often have a very difficult time paying attention, but in this class, almost all of the time during class, I was focused on what we were learning rather than playing with my phone or doing other things.
What did i like about the class? / what could be changed?
Again, the material was very interesting and kept my attention throughout the course, but ended up feeling compressed and tiring. This was really my biggest problem with the class which again, cant really change due to it being a summer class. i could ask for unrealistic things like making shorter days, more breaks, etc. but it would just hinder our learning and end up making the time that we did spend feel even more compressed. I would have also honestly rather have had a final semester exam than a project at the end, but thats really just my preference.
No comments:
Post a Comment